Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I can't believe this day is already come.

What's up family!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man. Time just flies by!!!!! I can't believe this day is already come. It was a pretty good last week though. I really enjoyed it. I was able to do one last baptism interview on Saturday, and we did a bunch of service in Milton-Freewater. I got a shirt for doing it too! I was pretty happy about that, since I hadn't yet bought a shirt from this area for my mission collection. The service was really fun. I got to dig in the dirt and that was therapeutic. I just love to dig in the dirt haha.
 
Today and tomorrow are going to be fun days. Today, in a little bit, I leave to travel to the mission home and have dinner with President Ware, and then a devotional. It's basically a party with President Ware haha. Then tomorrow you know what happens haha. I am super excited to see you guys! You all better not be emotional wrecks haha.
 
That will be fun Dad {to report to the high council}. Jared's already reported? That's insane. Time is getting close for him now. Camping with the family will be fun. I just hope I can sleep alright, because I am soo tired. It will be nice to relax, but it may drive me bonkers.
 
It's nice to finally have my speaking topic for my talk.  Thank you for getting that for me!

Dinner on Tuesday? I have nooooooooo clue. I don't remember what's even there any more. I trust ya to pick something good.
 
Wow. Blessings about serving a mission. That's awesome that I already got a job offer. What a blessing!
 
Sarah 16 now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! uh-oh. Better stay off the roads.
 
Dad, your kids are getting old!! You know what that means! You're old! haha
I have to go! I love you guys! See you tomorrow!!
~Elder Jake Sedlacek

No comments:

Post a Comment