Thursday, August 22, 2013

Keep praying for all the missionaries

Letter dated 8/17/13

Family,

How is everything going?

Everything is good here in Ellensburg. It is so much harder out here than the MTC. It has been kind of hard, but good.

Ellensburg is a really small town. There is dog and horse crap everywhere, which is kinda gross. I don't think I would ever live here. There are lots of people to teach though! I have learned that success is mainly through members' help. Without members the work would be really slow. I would encourage you guys to help prepare others for the missionaries, because teaching is not exactly the best method. That is why the technology movement is happening. Here in the WKM we will get to use it, which will be cool.

The hardest part about being out here is not knowing what happens anywhere else. It helps keep me focused though, I guess. Keep praying for all the missionaries. It's nice to feel the support of the church behind us. I look forward to reading your emails and letters.

I love you guys so much!

Elder Sedlacek

No comments:

Post a Comment