Wednesday, August 28, 2013

"Me and my companion killed it"

Elder Sedlacek's companion, Elder R

Letter dated 8/20/13

Family,

Today was an awesome day! A couple days ago me and my companion were walking down the street, and we stopped this guy to talk with us. His is Dan. We went back to visit him today, and to talk to him about what he wants to learn. We talked about the restoration. Me and my companion killed it. The Spirit was really strong, and he wants to read the Book of Mormon. He even wants to come to church. It will awesome to see if he progresses. It would be like the first guy I found and taught, and maybe even baptize him too! This day was an amazing relief to all the hard work I have been putting in. I so hope he progresses.

Well anyways, I included the picture card from the camera. There is all sorts of pictures on it, just like you asked haha. 

Mama, can you please send some more stamps?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment